August 19, 2016

Woozworld Summer Playlist

Summer has already started so this post is long overdue! Who else loves to listen to music and chill out? I do and I know many of you do as well. Here is a list of my recommended Summer songs (aka Woozworld Summer Playlist or WSP for short):

1. Cold Water (Justin Bieber and Mø)
2. This Is What You Came For (Calvin Harris ft. Rihanna)
3. One Dance (Drake)
4. Don't Let Me Down (Chainsmokers ft. Daya)
5. Can't Stop The Feeling (Justin Timberlake)
6. Ride (Twenty One Pilots)
7. Just Like Fire (P!nk)
8. Work From Home (Fifth Harmony)
9. Cake By The Ocean (DNCE)
10. Send My Love (Adele)

And there you have it, my top 10 favourite songs to listen to this Summer <3

Also, I found some videos while looking up Woozworld music videos that I liked so here ya go :D Check them out!




ChloeRocks Woozworld



Rirsix

XOXO, Fairview1
Keep listening to music!

No comments:

Post a Comment