November 26, 2016

Black Friday + Surprise!

Hey guys! It's Black Friday and you know what that means...

SALES, SALES, SALES!


Most of you are probably doing your Christmas shopping and others who don't celebrate Christmas are just taking advantage of the great deals everywhere! If you haven't looked, Woozworld also has some Black Friday sales going on. 25% more VIP, 25% more wooz and more! Go check it out ;)


So, Christmas is almost here (only a month to go :D) and we just hit 10,000 views a while ago. Oh my god! Thank you guys so much! Our blog has only been open for about a year and we've been getting a lot of support from a bunch of different woozens. Although I am the only woozen who posts on here (for now), I think our blog is still quite popular (I hope).

In honour of getting 10,000 views, I will be holding a giveaway! Thanks to the ads we've started displaying, we have gathered a few bucks and I will be using it to buy VIP or an outfit and giving it to one lucky woozen. The giveaway will be announced in December probably, near Christmas as a Christmas present so be on the lookout for that.

Also, be on the lookout for a new Christmas theme for the blog including a new signature (coming soon)

I'm so excited to share this with you!

Fairview1 <3



No comments:

Post a Comment